1. Are you a yarn snob (do you prefer higher quality and/or natural fibers)? Do you avoid Red Heart and Lion Brand?
Wouldn’t say I am a snob, but I like nice stuff. I am not opposd to Red Heart or Lion Brand for the right thing
2. Do you spin? Crochet?
I can crochet, but usually don’t.
3. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in?
A plastic ziploc bag. And my Denise needle case.
4. How long have you been knitting? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced?
I learned when I was about 12. I put it down in college and picked it back up about 2 years ago. I would say intermediate.
5. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list?
6. What’s your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products etc.)
Not really. Although I am not a fan of fruity bath products. I like just about everything.
7. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy?
Yes, a big one. And chocolate rules the roost.
8. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do?
I have scrapbooked and made some jewelry. But it is usually just knitting these days.
9. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD)
I like just about any music. And I have an ipod, so MP3 will work.
10. What’s your favorite color? Or–do you have a color family/season/palette you prefer? Any colors you just can’t stand?
I don’t really have a favorite, or a color I can’t stand. I tend to be a little subdues, so brights are not my prefernce.
11. What is your family situation? Do you have any pets?
Single with cats (two).
12. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos?
All of the above.
13. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with?
I can’t say that I have a favorite. Most of what I use is wool, but I have some mohair I am dieing to try.
14. What fibers do you absolutely *not* like?
15. What is/are your current knitting obsession/s?
I seem to be knitting lots of baby gifts. And I am loving socks. But I am anxious to knit a sweater that I can wear soon.
16. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit?
Can’t say there is a favorite. But I like things that give m a quick FO.
17. What are you knitting right now?
Let’s see, a lace scarf, some socks, a baby sweater, and a sweater for me. Depends on my mood I guess.
18. Do you like to receive handmade gifts?
19. Do you prefer straight or circular needles?
Circulars. But I got some great glass straights I am excited to use.
20. Bamboo, aluminum, plastic?
I have a set of Denise plastics that I love, because they are so versatile. But I like the others too.
21. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift?
No winder or swift. Although I’d like one.
22. How did you learn to knit?
My mom taught me one summer along with my sister.
23. How old is your oldest UFO?
I have a sweater I started in college that I just found about a year ago. I need to frog it and use the yarn. That was over 10 years ago
24. What is your favorite animated character or a favorite animal/bird?
Can’t say I have one.
25. What is your favorite holiday?
Halloween, it’s my birthday too.
26. Is there anything that you collect?
27. What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have?
28. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on?
The vintage socks book.
29. Are there any new techniques you’d like to learn?
I want to get through some lace.
30. Are you a sock knitter? What are your foot measurements?
Yes. Measureents to come. Can’t find my tape measure.
31. When is your birthday? (mm/dd)